I've been fiddling around with my Inn and have decided to make it a bit of a... trap for people. Just to see what happens. Make it so people can come in and can't leave. Or so that so some people can come and not leave. It's more fun when people can't figure out why some can leave and they can't. Well, fun for me. Not necessarily them. It'd probably be more frustrating for them.
Which is entertaining for me.
And then we'll twist around some other things and see what happens.
I won't kill them.
Yes, I know. Never a good thing.
But, I've been thinking about me and the scruffy-rat-bastard.
What if... what if I don't want to become him? Do I have a choice in the matter? I don't know what happened to me to become him. I mean, I know that my world being destroyed was a breaking point but what else was happening? What else had happened in my life to break me like that?
Then there's the fact that we've - at least as far as I know - really split our timelines when I joined the pack and fell for Vahl. I know for sure, as sure as the sun rises, that he and Vahl were never anything. Ever. Vahl's barely tolerated, and only because of Phoenix.
Like an ugly vase that you'd love to toss but your partner has serious sentimental attachments to it and there's no way you could "accidentally" break it without them knowing it was you doing it on purpose. (Sorry Vahl, if you read this.)
Maybe being with Vahl will prevent me from breaking like that. Then what? What about Phoenix? We've talked about how me getting my head on straight helps my Phoenix get his head on straight. But what if I need to crack? He's more powerful than I am. More willing to do things. Because he cracked. Because he doesn't care any more.
If I don't do that... then I might not be able to do something the things I did to help Phoenix.
Ugh. I'm pulling myself in circles.
I think I've been standing still too long and letting myself think alone in my head. Boring myself. I need to go do something.
Dunno what though.
1. Your Name:
2. Are we friends?
3. Do you have a crush/attracted to me?
4. Would you kiss me?
5. ...with tongue?
6. Would you enjoy it?
7. Would you ever ask me out or go out with me if I ask you out?
8. Would you make a move on me in a movie theatre?
9. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
10. Would you take care of me when I'm sick?
11. Do you want to tell me something that you couldn't before?
12. If you heard a rumour about me, would you defend me?
13. Do you think I'm a good person?
14. Would you let me sleep with you (in the same bed)?
15. Do you think I'm hot?
16. Would you call me just because?
17. Would you ever listen to my problems even if they don't involve you?
18. If you could change anything about me, would you?
19. Would you have sex with me?
20. Would you come over for no reason just to hang out?
21. What do you like most about me (looks and/or personality)?
22. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you?
|Your Kiss is Blue|
You prefer kissing to be a meaningful, emotional experience.
Huh. The last time I did this, I got red.
( Still, he was glad... )
1. I hate chocolate.
2. I've been a dragon.
3. For a while I worked with sentient flowers and I still do occasional work for them.
4. Despite no longer being a virgin in an one particular world, I can still ride unicorns there.
5. I've ridden dinosaurs.
6. I've yet to find a world where I'm not left handed.
7. There are some realities I can't enter for reasons unknown to me.
8. I think one of the worst realities I've been in involved an alternate of mine with an over fondness for lace, pink and corsets. And was still a guy.
9. Somehow I once managed to make time move sideways.
10. While a lot of me's will be of the nobility, I've yet to find one of myself as a king. A prince, but not a king.
11. I don't really hate cats as much as I say I do.
Not that he particularly cared in this particular instance. Having Phoenix around made life insanely better. It was so rare for him have someone around that he knew in these situations. (The whole being older than Alec was used to was taking some getting used to, but Phoenix was Phoenix.) They'd gone for a walk around the ship, Alec giving him a tour with occasional snog stops.
And they'd gotten back to Alec's room leaving Alec feeling like he was thinking about asking his date up to his room. They'd been trying to keep it slow and so he wasn't really sure if he wanted Phoenix to come in.
Also, he had no idea if DJ was home or not. From what Alec recalled of the man's schedule, such as it was, he'd probably be sleep.
Having Phoenix come in and possible other things that could happen followed by DJ walking in would be... awkward.
However, any sort of thought in that direction got derailed when he heard loud noise coming from inside. He turned on heel and slammed the door opened... or however the doors are opened... magichandwave thingy... and darted inside, leaving room for Phoenix to follow.
"DJ?" Alec called out, heading to the other man's room. "You alright?"
Here's the List
The older he gets the more powerful he gets. So, depending on where he his in his timeline depends on how and what he can do.
Currently Alec is working the front desk, which means he's sitting up there and reading because business has been a bit slow. Also he's still nursing that black eye his sister gave him. Because life sucks.